Powered by Util
Util uses machine learning to quantify the degree to which every listed company in the world both positively and negatively impacts thousands of sustainability themes. Using the UN SDGs as a framework, you can build and report on sustainable portfolios that capture the complexities of the global economy.
• Your portfolio’s performance, measured against the 17 SDGs and four thematic SDG groups
• The current and historic performance of your portfolio and its constituents, measured against each of the 17 SDGs
• The geographic footprint of your portfolio
• Fund management
• Product development
• Legal & Compliance
• Anyone else trying to get an edge in a market that leans on the same, tired sustainability themes and companies
• Data sourcing
• Visualisation and analytics
• Compliance and reporting
• Securities type: Equity
• Companies type: Every listed companies in the world
• Regions: Global
• Objective: Util looks only at the real-world impact of a company’s products & services and draw its conclusions from peer-reviewed journals, making it the most objective sustainability dataset available.
• Comparable: Because Util does not rely on disclosures and ratings, which vary depending on company size and region, every company is subjected to the same methodology—allowing users to compare any two like-for-like.
• Scalable: Util holds the largest sustainability dataset on the market. Their analytics cover every listed company in the world—almost 50,000 of them—meaning it can be applied to, and measured against, any equity investable universe.
“Util helps investors understand and compare the real-world impact of their investments. Using advanced machine-learning technology, our analytics provide greater depth, accuracy and coverage than traditional datasets or aggregators. We’re delighted to partner with Manaos to give clients unparalleled insight into how their portfolios affect the myriad, highly complex, social and environmental challenges facing the world.”
Patrick Wood Uribe, CEO of Util