Personal data we collect
- Contact information: When you contact us by email, using an electronic form offered by our Service or by any other electronic and non-electronic way, we collect information about you,
including your name, email, job title, name of the organization that you represent, and details
provided in your message.
- “Know Your Customer” and due diligence information: When you decide to create a Manaos account for the organization you represent, we will collect information about ownership,
position in the organization, passport or national ID of people designated as the duly
authorized signatories of your organization for signing contracts with Manaos.
- Registration information: When you create a Manaos account in the name of your company, we collect information about you including your name, job position, employer’s name, professional email address and the password you create.
- Feedback: When you post messages and reviews of the Service or you contact us, for example with a question, problem or comment, we collect information about you including your name and the content of your query. If you contact our customer support team we will record and keep a record of your conversation for quality and training purposes and to aid in the resolution of your queries.
- Activity information: We collect information about your usage of the Service and information about you from the content you create and the notifications or messages you post or send as well as what you search for, look at and engage with.
Our use of the collected information
Personal Information is collected and processed by Manaos in order to provide the Manaos Services, manage Manaos’ customers relationships, as as well to inform you of upcoming changes, news and offers provided my Manaos and Manaos partners.
Who we share personal information with:
- Companies within the BNP Paribas group of companies (which means its subsidiaries and affiliates, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries and affiliates either now or at any time in the future) – as pas of the « Know Your Customer » procedure.
- We may also share information with third parties (for example, companies offering services around Manaos Services) so that they can contact you about goods or services which may interest you. We will only share your information with these third parties where you have given your consent. If you don’t want us to use your personal information in this way or generally change your mind about receiving any form of marketing communications, you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe functionality in the communication you receive or by amending your profile accordingly. If you choose to unsubscribe from our marketing, we will keep a record of your preferences so that we don’t bother you with unwanted marketing in future.
- Any law enforcement or regulatory body, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- Any other person provided that you have given your consent to the disclosure. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We place great importance on keeping your personal information safe and secure. As such, we put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures / industry standard technology to protect it from unauthorised access and unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
The security measures we use are designed to provide a level of protection security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Where you have chosen a password, which allows you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone and to use a unique password for our Service. We will not be liable for any unauthorised access to the Service using your name and password.
Manaos will retain your personal information where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, while you hold an account with us or to enable us to meet our legal, tax or accounting obligations).
If you object to us processing certain categories of your personal information (including in relation to receiving marketing communications from us), we will retain a record of your objection to the processing of your information so that we can continue to respect your wishes.
We will destroy or permanently anonymise your personal information at the point that we no longer need to process it for our ongoing legitimate business needs or for any legal reason. If this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store it and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
Manaos respects your privacy and data protection rights. Below is a summary of your rights in respect of your personal information which Manaos handles:
- Manaos provides you with the tools to access, review or update your personal information at any time through your account. If you wish to request deletion of your personal information, you can do so by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by using the unsubscribe functionality in the communication you receive or by amending your profile accordingly.
- Similarly, if we collect and process your personal information on the basis of your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Links to third party sites
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates or to any number of websites that may offer useful information to our visitors. We provide these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the relevant website by Manaos. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or those linked websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to such websites.
How to contact us