Add Artificial Intelligence
to your ESG strategy
with Clarity AI
Clarity AI is a leading data science and tech company that operates in the field of sustainable investment, with the aim to bring impact to the market by focusing the world’s investors towards the companies that make the most difference.
Discover Clarity AI's valuable applications
Don't take more ESG risks than you should
Reduce risk and/or generate alpha by adding valuable information to traditional financial analysis, and understand how your portfolio’s constituents are managing environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks.
• High level portfolio ESG risk scores and coverage
• Subset of ESG risk categories’ metrics
• Top 10 organisations' ESG risk performance
Measure your portfolio's impact on people and the planet
Contribute to positive impact in society, by understanding how your investments (and their holding) are creating measurable environmental, social and governance (ESG) impact.
• Total ESG impact score
• Subset of ESG impact categories’ metrics
• Top 10 organisations' ESG impact performance
Clarify your investments' impact across the 17 UN SDGs
Contribute to maximizing sustainable growth by understanding how your investments have the potential to create measurable impact for people and the planet.
• Total UN SDGs impact score
• Individual SDGs scores and 16 more granular scores across SDGs
See how your portfolio contributes to climate change
Have an impact on the creation of a low-carbon global economy, by understanding the carbon related risks and opportunities of your portfolio.
• Carbon scores based on current and future commitments
• Alignment with the 2015 Paris Agreement scenarios
• Carbon footprint on 4 TCFD-recommended metrics
• Top 10 organisations' Climate performance
Discover your portfolio’s exposure to controversial topics
Invest in funds aligned with your values, by understanding exposure to controversial topics such as tobacco, gambling, adult entertainment, weapons etc.
• Exposure and exclusion
• 30+ controversial topics
Powered by Clarity AI
“Our aim is to bring impact to markets by focusing the world’s investors towards the companies that make the most positive difference. Historically, investors were unable to obtain this information due to data fragmentation, subjective ratings, and a lack of tools. Through our partnership with BNP Paribas and Manaos, investors can assess and report the sustainability of their investments at the touch of a button.”
Rebeca Minguela, founder and CEO of Clarity AI