Powered by Util
Util brings together the world’s leading expertise and most sophisticated AI to help you build better portfolios.
Util's SDGs Alignment app assesses users' portfolio performance across all UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals and their 169 targets, using only the real-world impact of a company’s products.
- The current and historic performance of your portfolio and its constituents, measured against each of the 17 SDGs
- The geographic footprint of your portfolio
Util uses machine learning to quantify the degree to which every listed company in the world both positively and negatively impacts thousands of sustainability themes. Using the UN SDGs as a framework, you can build and report on sustainable portfolios that capture the complexities of the global economy.
- UN SDGs
- Positive screening
- Negative screening
Regulatory use cases
- SFDR Art. 8: Measurement of E/S characteristics
- SFDR Art. 8: Comparison with a relevant benchmark (if any)
- SFDR Art. 9: Measurement of the objectives achievements
- SFDR Art. 9: Comparison with a relevant benchmark (if any)
Asset class coverage
- Equity: Listed equities
- Portfolio reports
- Asset-level extracts
- PPU: Pay-per-use
- ELA: Entreprise License Agreement